Friday 31 January 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD

Thank you to the lovely ladies that nominated me for the Liebster Award! 

The idea behind this award is to help new bloggers find other new bloggers in the blogging community.  Below are the rules…

1. You must link back to the person (people in my case!) who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
4. You must pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
5. You must tell the nominees they have been nominated by you.

So here goes, these are the 11 questions from my nominees 

1. How long have you been Blogging ? 
I have been blogging since January 2014 so I'm really new to this world! 

2. If you could interview one person for your blog who would it be?
I think I would interview Tanya Burr so I could hear all about her new beauty range. I'm desperate to try out her nail varnish 

3. What made you start blogging?
A fair bit of my downtime was spent reading other peoples blogs to get make up or nail art tips and then one day I decided I should just do my own. I'm really glad I did because I've got to know some really nice people through it. 

4. What's your all time favourite beauty product? 
That has got to be Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I swear by this product and don't think I could ever go back to a drug store brand foundation ever again. It's a little bit pricey but it lasts for ages. 

5. What's your guilty pleasure? 
At the moment my guilty pleasure is watching Jeremy Kyle. I'm not sure how I've become a fan of his, but unfortunately I have .

6. Favourite movie? 
Pitch Perfect. It's acamazing 

7. Who's your celeb crush? 
Errrr maybe Harry Styles?? 

8. What advice would you give to your 12 year old self? 
I would tell 12 year old Ceri that those Rockports you made your mum buy you would be the biggest mistake of your life and that even 13 years later you will still be cringing over them.

9. What is your favourite place in the world? 
Definitely back home with my family! 

10. If you could speak another language what would it be? 
Definitely Italian. I have been to Italy once and would love to go back again with a bit more understanding of the lingo

11. Cat/Dog 
Well I love dogs ( shout out to my dog Troy the Labrador) but I also like cats too. I think I'll go with dogs though! 

And that's it! Thanks again to @belleraee and @make_upbykatie for the nominations.

My nominees are 

Lucy @lucycarterart
Alice @beautybyaliceee
Amy  @bonjourblossom. 

Here are my 11 questions to you
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What do you want to achieve in 2014?
3. What is your one beauty must have? 
4. What beauty products are at the top of your wish list at the moment? 
5. What are your favourite types of blogs to read?
6. Have you ever had any make up disasters, and if so tell us what they were 
7. What's your favourite song at the moment? 
8. What things make you want to follow a blog on bloglovin'?
9. Have you ever bought anything because of a review another blogger wrote?
10. How would you describe your make up look? 
11. Who is your current favourite blogger? 

There you go guys. Let me know how you get on 

Ceri xx 




2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it! Your nail art is amazing and I love pitch perfect too. You definitely have a new follower in me.
    Nora =)
    thehopelesslyoptimistic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora for the lovely message! I'm going to check your blog out now.

    ReplyDelete