Friday 24 January 2014

Polka Dots

What do you do when you can't decide what colour to paint your nails? You paint each nail a different colour of course!!




I'm rocking some very summery nails at the moment. You can't beat a bright colour with some polka dots on top, especially when it's so wet and cold outside. 

As always, I've used polishes from the Barry M Gelly range (after all they are my favourite) and I've also used Sally Hansen (thumb) and Avon (little finger) polishes.  



This is a simple and quick design to do on your nails. I'll often go for polka dot nails if I'm going out and I'm short of time because it literally only takes a few minutes to do. I hate just having one colour of polish on at the moment, so this is something I do if I haven't got much time, or I'm just lacking in creativity. 

Ceri xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment