Tuesday 11 February 2014

Do you love a YSL lipstick too?



This little beauty is the latest addiction to the Ceri Jones lipstick collection. It was welcomed by some Chanel, Dior, MAC and Rimmel lipstick friends, however it hasn't been in my make up bag long enough to mingle with them because I've constantly got it in my hand staring at it. This has got to be one of the most luxurious looking lipsticks ever, so can you blame me? The packaging really is stunning with the YSL logo engraved on the outside of the case. 
I've been lusting after a YSL lipstick for about a year so when I finally got one I was a tad excited. This colour stood out so much from all the other lipsticks, and as I'm a lover of bright pink lips, this shade is perfect for me. 


Things that I like in a lipstick are that they are highly pigmented, moisturising, and have a nice shine finish to them. The YSL Rouge Volupté Shine collection do just that. I wouldn't say they were very long lasting, but with this lipstick I don't mind pulling it out my bag every half hour to re apply because it's just so beautiful! 

 - Rouge Volupté Shine , Fuchsia in Excess 

I really only have positive things to say about this lipstick, and I'm sure anyone else who owns one would agree. 

Have you tried any YSL lipsticks? If so what are your favourite shades? 

Ceri x 

No comments:

Post a Comment