Tuesday 28 January 2014

Revlon Nail Art

Hello there lovely people. 

I really need to stop posting about nails, so I promise this will be the last one for a while (maybe). 

I picked up these Revlon nail varnishes for £1 each when I was out shopping which was an absolute bargain. I did purchase them thinking that the coloured ends were going to be a tool to do nail art so I was a bit disappointed when I discovered it was in fact a brush, but for £1 I can't really complain. So, here are the colours I picked up. 


The three colours are great and will fit in nicely with the rest of my nail varnish collection. My favourite colour out of the three is the green. I've got a bit of an obsession with green nails at the moment , especially pastel shades.

I had a play around and this is what I've created using the three colours above . 


I quite like this look. For a first attempt it's not too bad and I think I'll probably try and do my nails like this for the weekend. 

 
So what do you think? Let me know or like on bloglovin' . 

Ceri xx 

2 comments:

  1. It's really cool with the option for decorating the nails in the same nail polish. Really cool look you made by using all three colors! :)

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete