Tuesday 14 January 2014

What's your favourite nail varnish brand?

Hello there! It's been about 3 days since I last painted my nails ( probably a record for me) and as I'm putting off writing an assignment, what better reason to re polish!
 My boyfriend went to America and brought me back some OPI nail varnish (winner) and this is my favourite one, the silver shatter

 

I've used the Barry M crackle range in the past, but the OPI shatter range is 10 times better (well it is OPI so what do you expect). I like how this polish doesn't have a matte finish unlike previous crackles I've tried out in the past. This one has a lovely high shine finish, even without a top coat. 



At the moment I'm currently using a blue Barry M Gelly polish as my base colour, which works really well with the silver. I'm quite interested to see what other colours will look fab with a silver shatter, any suggestions?  
Ceri x

2 comments:

  1. I really don't like crackle polishes. But that shade is a beautiful colour! :P
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a fab quality and so much better than the Barry M range.

    ReplyDelete