Saturday 11 January 2014

Tigi Honey and Oatmeal shampoo and conditioner

Today's review is on the Tigi Honey and Oatmeal shampoo and conditioner. Firstly, I must add that this shampoo smells amazing. Not only is your hair left feeling silky smooth, it also smells beautiful. 
  

                              


The shampoo
It lathers up really well which means you don't need to use a lot. I have quite long hair so end up using quite a lot of shampoo. After just one use my hair felt less dry and more nourished. I really can't rave about this product enough. 

Now onto the conditioner, which is quite perfect. It's really light and moisturises your hair beautifully. I suffer from a fair few tangles ( curly hair problems) but this conditioner helps ease them out without making my cry with pain. After discovering this I could have done a little dance in the shower I was that happy. Girls with curly hair everywhere can relate to this, detangling the locks is not a fun activity. Trust me though, this conditioner does help. 

                               


Overall I am really happy with this product and would reccomend it mainly to people with dry hair that needs a bit of nourishment. It's available from most hairdressers or do some digging online to grab a bargain.
                                              Ceri xx

1 comment:

  1. That shampoo sounds like it smells SO good!! I love the smell of oatmeal =)

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete