Tuesday 21 January 2014

Ted Baker

I'm new to Ted Baker products, but it's fair to say I am now 100% addicted after receiving the set below for Christmas. 





Within the set was a body wash, Bubble bath, hand cream, body soufflé , body lotion and a body scrub. The packaging of the butterfly range looks great, and the contents smell even better.

From the word go, the hand lotion went straight into my bag and probably comes out about 2-3 times a day. I've become slightly obsessed with applying hand cream on throughout the day now thanks to Ted Baker. 

The body soufflé is scented with Sandalwood, rose and vanilla. Off the top of your head I doubt you can imagine what that smells like, that's why you need to dash out to Boots ASAP to try it for yourself. 



The body wash and body scrub are scented with bergamot, red fruit, tuberose and patchouli. The elegant scent is also left on your skin for hours after washing. The body scrub has become my favourite and has taken over from the soap and glory scrubs I used to love. 

Whilst I was in Boots, I picked up a travel size version of the body spray which is great for keeping in your  handbag. There is no excuse for all those social butterflies to not freshen up during the day now. 

Ceri xx 

2 comments:

  1. I love the butterfly range - I own the body spray which smells gorgeous so I imagine the body soufflé smells divine as well! It sounds very luxurious :)

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely! I love the packaging :) xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete