Sunday 26 January 2014

Chanel Nails


Anyone who reads my blog will notice that there is a bit of a Barry M obsession going on when it comes to nail polish. Everynow and again I will branch out and use different brands, but it doesn't take long until I'm back to the old Barry M's. 



My guilty pleasures are Chanel polishes (and lipsticks) but rarely make the £18 spend for one because you can get really good quality polishes for under £5 in boots.  Here is one of my favourites though from Chanel. Splendeur 217.




One coat and you're ready. This polish isn't like others where you need 2-3 coats on for your nails to look half decent. You really can get away with just the one coat. Perfect. 

It applies onto the nail really smoothly, and last a about 2 days before it starts to chip. To be honest I'm not really one that is bothered about how long lasting a nail varnish is because I probably re do my nails every other day anyway. However I will say when you're paying a lot more for a polish than you would at a drugstore, the nails should be able to go more than 2 days without chipping. What you do get with this brand is high quality, lovely packaging and compliments every time you wear it. 

Have you tried any Chanel Polishes? If so, what's your favourite colour? 

Ceri xx 

4 comments:

  1. pretty color :) I have never try chanel nail polish :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, here are the details: http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/another-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never bought a chanel polish but I've always wanted one! The price kind of puts me off but this shade looks grievous
    & your hair in the picture at the top! It's stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete