Tuesday 21 January 2014

Nails nails nails

Today's nails in 5 minutes ....  


As you can see from the photo, I've used Barry M and Rimmel polishes. These are both brands that I love and they have a fantastic range of polish colours for you to choose from. I can literally spend hours in a drugstore looking and nail polish. 
The lilac Barry M is very on trend for SS14, and if you don't own it, I suggest you do. It's one of my favourites from the Gelly range. 
I also love the glitter topcoat I've used by Rimmel. It gives a lovely finish without being OTT.

Ceri xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ceri! Pretty nails :-)
    I haven't tried any Barry M Gelly range yet - really want to though! I'm looking forward to all the spring colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be illegal Lucy! You need to try them. I think I own every single colour so if you want a recommendation then let me know ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete