Tuesday 11 February 2014

Need some valentines nail art inspo?


Valentines day is just around the corner as you all know because it's being pushed down our throat wherever we look (sorry I sound a little bitter there don't I)? I'm not. I have a boyfriend, but like many I just think Valentines Day is a bit pointless? 
One thing I do like about Valentines day though is that it seems to get peoples creative juices flowing, with lots of people posting makeup and nail art tutorials. 

Anyone who reads my blog will know I'm a huge nail art fan so it will come as no surprise that I'm doing a Valentines Day nail art special for all you romantics out there. Actually you don't have to be a romantic to appreciate this post, you just need to like lovehearts, roses , and a pink and red colour theme. 

First up is this easy look I created.


These are generic colour everyone has in their nail polish collection so you don't necessarily need to use the exact ones I did. It's a really easy design to create that looks quite good in my opinion. What do you think? 

Now maybe this next design is aimed more towards the romantic folk out there. Nothing says romance like a stick man and a stick woman with a few hearts thrown in. 


Look, the little stick people are in love!!! <3 <3 . 


 

Let me know if you want any nail art ideas!

Ceri xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment