Sunday 11 May 2014

Estée Lauder Pure Color Blush

Oh hello there new blusher.. If you've ever tried Estée Lauders blushers in the past you will understand why I have been using them for the last 4 years. They're so pigmented and long lasting which is great, especially for nights out because you don't have to keep re applying make up. Although I still probably do :). 


I usually wear Sensious Rose, however when I was in the duty free a few weeks ago I fell in love with the shade Pink Kiss. £25 well spent because the shade is beautiful. I wear Estée Lauders Double Wear foundation as well which works great with this blusher. 


I would advise building this blusher up slowly as it is very pigmented and the results won't be pretty. The lady at the duty free counter applied this blusher onto me and left me looking like a menopausal woman having a hot flush , which on that particular day wasn't the look I was going for.

Are you a big Lauder fan like I am? If so I would love to hear what products of theirs are your holy grail. 

Ceri xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment