Monday 7 April 2014

Naked 3 featuring @cohorted

 

Hello there lovelies!
I'm quite excited about this post today because it's about a product I've been lusting after for a while. The naked 3 which is a staple to a lot of bbloggers make up kits is simply amazing. I snapped this up for £18.50 ( yes you read correctly) from www.cohorted.co.uk. Basically how this website works is the more people that buy the cheaper the product is.That's how I managed to snap the Naked 3 palette up with 50% off. I would recommend this website to all beauty lovers who love a bargain. 


The shades in the palette are perfect for me. I tend to be boring and always wear brown or pale pink eye shadow so I'll definitely get a lot of use out of the Naked 3. 
If anyone has any tutorials using this palette, send the links my way! :) 
Ceri xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment