Sunday 11 May 2014

#NOTD #OMBRE

Hello bbloggers!
One thing I love which is no secret is NAIL ART! 
I recently went to a nail salon in Amesbury which is close to where I live and had these beautiful nails done which I'd like to share with you. 


I'm a massive lover of the effect you get with Shelac, and the fact it can stay on your nails without chipping for 2 weeks is fab! If you're going on your summer holidays or to a festival you no longer need to take loads of nail varnish with you now. A quick trip to the salon for some Shelac and you'll have beautiful nails from when you leave the house until you get home. 

Ceri XX 

2 comments:

  1. Loving nails such a great subtle ombre, very pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing!! so pretty for summer and with a tan, would love if you could check out my blog! X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete