Sunday 6 April 2014

Mini Nail Polish Haul!

Hello there lovelies! 

The weather has turned slightly depressing again so one way I'm trying to brighten up my day is by painting my nails with these beautiful shades from Barry M and Rimmel. 


The Silk and Aquamarine are Barry M's latest releases. The silk colours are so pretty and perfect for spring. The aquamarine range they brought out is also brilliant. At first I wasn't too keen on the colours because I thought they were more suitable for winter, but that didn't stop me purchasing one. And I doubt it will stop me purchasing more! 


Now, the Rita Ora for Rimmel collection. I've been wearing this shade non stop since purchasing it. It's definitely my favourite colour polish to wear at the moment. I would be a very happy girl if I had all the polishes from this range. You'll understand why if you look at the image below. 


The lip crayons are also fab. I've been trying number 220 rumour has it for the last week and I must say that I'm so pleased with it. Review of this will be up in the next few days. 
I really wish they would stop bringing out new shades all the time because I always feel the need to own then. I think it's time I went on a nail varnish spending ban! Can anyone else sympathise with my nail polish obsession?
Ceri xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment