Thursday 13 February 2014

Gladiator Sandals

Well well well, what do we have here? Only the Curly wurly blogs first fashion post, that's what! I thought I'd start off small and from the bottom (literally) with SHOES!  

I'm going on holiday in just under a fortnight and desperately need a new pair of sandals. These are the 3 pairs that have caught my eye that I can't decide between! 


I'm a big fan of the gladiator sandal as you can see, and would like to purchase them all however my purse is saying no! I really like the style of the River Island sandals because they remind me of shoes that I used to wear with a summer dress in primary school. I think if I opted for the white pair I'd be tempted to wear a pair of frilly socks with them (strong look). I think I'm leaning more towards the middle pair because they've got a bit of a heel on them which is always a winner when you're slightly on the small side. 

What do you guys think? Help me decide which pair to get :) 

Ceri xx 

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen the topshop ones???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No?! How have they slipped past me ;). I'm heading to Cardiff tomorrow to watch rugby so I think a bit of shopping needs to be done before hand . I'll check them out then. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award: check it out http://yas-elle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/my-awards-liebster-award.html xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for leaving your link on my Twitter :) I love the way you right your blog!! I was smiling as I was reading it :) I like the RI sandals the most too - I think the white will look lovely and feminine - especially with those socks ;)
    Have a fab holiday !

    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for you comment Ellie. Your comment made me smile!
    I think you're right on the RI. I'm off to purchase them tomorrow so hopefully they will have my size :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete